With Christmas around the corner, RIHQ have been getting ready early! So we thought you'd want to get prepared early with a dessert you can impress with...
Gingerbread Chocolate Truffles!
for 12 truffles TRUFFLES
3⁄4 cup double cream (200 mL)
1 3⁄4 cups chocolate (300 g)
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
5 oz ginger biscuit (150 g)
1. Gently heat the double cream in a saucepan for a few minutes. Turn off heat.
2. Add the chocolate and allow the heat of the cream to melt it.
3. Stir in the ginger and cinnamon.
4. Leave to chill in the fridge for about 3 hours, or until completely set.
5. Crush the ginger biscuits in a food processor until you form fine crumbs.
6. Using a spoon, roll the set truffle mixture into little balls and then coat in the . . ginger biscuit crumbs.